I’ve been irritated with AA battery chargers for years. I want to be able to load test cells, know what the real capacity is, to discharge it fully before charging, and condition it if it’s potentially failing. I recently found the MH-C9000 WizardOne which can be got from Maplin – see here. It’s quite expensive at £50, but it works a treat, and has already helped us to sort out all our multiplicity of AA rechargeables properly.
- Horstmann T50 thermostrat time setting
- How to change time on Danfoss TP5000
- UK is averagely obese (ish), NOT the second most obese country in Europe
- Scottish referendum was a good idea done badly
- Removing the IR lights in a Foscam FI9805W
- Fixing our Bosch ‘1 minute remaining’ dishwasher issue
- Dry ice ice cream
- Protected: Christmas 2011
- Playing with custard
- Press guilty as charged over crap survey (yet again)
- Superb lunch at Sat Bains development kitchen
- The Girl …
- Duck pond (not)
- AVing a bias?