Sadly we have done our last game drive. It was good though. We saw the elephants again, and the big bull was in a playful mood. He started by tearing down a huge branch – about 5 inches across. Not to eat, just to show off. Then he carefully positioned it across the track in front of the landrover and stood back to see what we’d do!
- Horstmann T50 thermostrat time setting
- How to change time on Danfoss TP5000
- UK is averagely obese (ish), NOT the second most obese country in Europe
- Scottish referendum was a good idea done badly
- Removing the IR lights in a Foscam FI9805W
- Fixing our Bosch ‘1 minute remaining’ dishwasher issue
- Dry ice ice cream
- Protected: Christmas 2011
- Playing with custard
- Press guilty as charged over crap survey (yet again)
- Superb lunch at Sat Bains development kitchen
- The Girl …
- Duck pond (not)
- AVing a bias?