We’ve come into the centre of Cape Town, and it’s very much a working seaport city, though also with a large leisure/shopping area. We’ve been trying to suss out the best time to do whale watching and getting up the mountain, it looks like this afternoon will be very wet, and Monday might be, but Saturday and Sunday look good, so we will probably aim to get up table mountain tomorrow and go whale watching (inc. great white sharks, seals, penguins and the like) on Sunday.
- Horstmann T50 thermostrat time setting
- How to change time on Danfoss TP5000
- UK is averagely obese (ish), NOT the second most obese country in Europe
- Scottish referendum was a good idea done badly
- Removing the IR lights in a Foscam FI9805W
- Fixing our Bosch ‘1 minute remaining’ dishwasher issue
- Dry ice ice cream
- Protected: Christmas 2011
- Playing with custard
- Press guilty as charged over crap survey (yet again)
- Superb lunch at Sat Bains development kitchen
- The Girl …
- Duck pond (not)
- AVing a bias?