We found something called aqua massage in the departure area. Never having seen it before, we thought it was worth trying. You don’t get wet, and its pretty good, though A and K insist that it was very ticklish. Sa went for an ordinary massage and that was probably a good call. Much as I enjoyed the aqua version, it just wasn’t deep enough for me.
- Horstmann T50 thermostrat time setting
- How to change time on Danfoss TP5000
- UK is averagely obese (ish), NOT the second most obese country in Europe
- Scottish referendum was a good idea done badly
- Removing the IR lights in a Foscam FI9805W
- Fixing our Bosch ‘1 minute remaining’ dishwasher issue
- Dry ice ice cream
- Protected: Christmas 2011
- Playing with custard
- Press guilty as charged over crap survey (yet again)
- Superb lunch at Sat Bains development kitchen
- The Girl …
- Duck pond (not)
- AVing a bias?