We went to a water theme park today. Roughly 50% English visitors, showing that southern Spain is still a pretty popular destination. Amongst other rides there was a very cool ride with a 22 metre drop – thats just as high as it sounds, and a fair few folks bottling out at the top. You can see the top of the tower in the photo (super low-res – that´s what happens when you zoom on a rubbush cameraphone). Kat and I had a few goes on it. Sa and Alan thought discretion was the better part of valour! All in all a great day, with the pleasure of no sand getting into swim suits and chapping legs.
- Horstmann T50 thermostrat time setting
- How to change time on Danfoss TP5000
- UK is averagely obese (ish), NOT the second most obese country in Europe
- Scottish referendum was a good idea done badly
- Removing the IR lights in a Foscam FI9805W
- Fixing our Bosch ‘1 minute remaining’ dishwasher issue
- Dry ice ice cream
- Protected: Christmas 2011
- Playing with custard
- Press guilty as charged over crap survey (yet again)
- Superb lunch at Sat Bains development kitchen
- The Girl …
- Duck pond (not)
- AVing a bias?