I’m playing with uploading video – here’s some from Youtube, showing the free-fall drop from yesterday (two videos – one of the way up, and one of the rather faster descent), and lastly one of Alan using the slide in the hotel in Spain. The first two were taken in the rather duff video mode of an old Olympus camera BTW – takes OK photos, is water resistant, and old enough that I don’t care if it gets wiped out … but no good on video – e.g. no sound). All seems ot work, so maybe I’ll do some better sourced ones.
- Horstmann T50 thermostrat time setting
- How to change time on Danfoss TP5000
- UK is averagely obese (ish), NOT the second most obese country in Europe
- Scottish referendum was a good idea done badly
- Removing the IR lights in a Foscam FI9805W
- Fixing our Bosch ‘1 minute remaining’ dishwasher issue
- Dry ice ice cream
- Protected: Christmas 2011
- Playing with custard
- Press guilty as charged over crap survey (yet again)
- Superb lunch at Sat Bains development kitchen
- The Girl …
- Duck pond (not)
- AVing a bias?