Alan took a picture of a stork at the moment it snatched a frog when we were on safari in Africa. He promised to it Breff, so here it is. It’s cropped to focus on the stork, but it amplifies a slightly out of focus shot (he has a good eye for a shot, but still has to work on technical basics!).
- Horstmann T50 thermostrat time setting
- How to change time on Danfoss TP5000
- UK is averagely obese (ish), NOT the second most obese country in Europe
- Scottish referendum was a good idea done badly
- Removing the IR lights in a Foscam FI9805W
- Fixing our Bosch ‘1 minute remaining’ dishwasher issue
- Dry ice ice cream
- Protected: Christmas 2011
- Playing with custard
- Press guilty as charged over crap survey (yet again)
- Superb lunch at Sat Bains development kitchen
- The Girl …
- Duck pond (not)
- AVing a bias?