Breff gave me some interesting looking books for my birthday …. and stupidly I then left them at home. Having forgotten any books last week, and regretted it, I bought two in Smiths at the train station. One is a serious read, and then there’s this one by Paul Carter. It’s a sort of boys-own memoir of oil rig tales.
Not well written, and pretty short, but it’s quite fun. Feels like the literary equivalent to McDonalds fries – not something you’d want all the time, but guiltily enjoyable from time to time.
- Horstmann T50 thermostrat time setting
- How to change time on Danfoss TP5000
- UK is averagely obese (ish), NOT the second most obese country in Europe
- Scottish referendum was a good idea done badly
- Removing the IR lights in a Foscam FI9805W
- Fixing our Bosch ‘1 minute remaining’ dishwasher issue
- Dry ice ice cream
- Protected: Christmas 2011
- Playing with custard
- Press guilty as charged over crap survey (yet again)
- Superb lunch at Sat Bains development kitchen
- The Girl …
- Duck pond (not)
- AVing a bias?