I read about an emoticon that I hadn’t seen before – ❤ which signifies love (It’s a heart, turned on it’s side). There are various silly derivatives like <$ (gold-digger), and </3 (broken hearted). But, the best one of all was <4 … where the logic is that its bigger than <3!
- Horstmann T50 thermostrat time setting
- How to change time on Danfoss TP5000
- UK is averagely obese (ish), NOT the second most obese country in Europe
- Scottish referendum was a good idea done badly
- Removing the IR lights in a Foscam FI9805W
- Fixing our Bosch ‘1 minute remaining’ dishwasher issue
- Dry ice ice cream
- Protected: Christmas 2011
- Playing with custard
- Press guilty as charged over crap survey (yet again)
- Superb lunch at Sat Bains development kitchen
- The Girl …
- Duck pond (not)
- AVing a bias?