That’s what is says on the Card. There doesn’t seem to be any cop-outs – no ‘… if you have the co-ordination’ or ‘… unless you break an ankle’ or ‘…and reduce your legs to quivering wrecks due to lack of exercise of those muscles gradually’. I’d have rather done a few sessions, but realistically, I need to get on with it rapidly. On the upside I used to do a lot of windsurfing, so it should come easily. On the bad side that was over 20 years ago!
- Horstmann T50 thermostrat time setting
- How to change time on Danfoss TP5000
- UK is averagely obese (ish), NOT the second most obese country in Europe
- Scottish referendum was a good idea done badly
- Removing the IR lights in a Foscam FI9805W
- Fixing our Bosch ‘1 minute remaining’ dishwasher issue
- Dry ice ice cream
- Protected: Christmas 2011
- Playing with custard
- Press guilty as charged over crap survey (yet again)
- Superb lunch at Sat Bains development kitchen
- The Girl …
- Duck pond (not)
- AVing a bias?