When we were going down to London, I spotted a mystery door high up on the wall of an industrial building. It lead to a tiny balcony, just big enough for the door to open. We were mystified as to it’s purpose. The best we could come up with was that it was for future expansion/fire escape, and the balcony was to stop folks falling if the door was opened. Any better ideas?
- Horstmann T50 thermostrat time setting
- How to change time on Danfoss TP5000
- UK is averagely obese (ish), NOT the second most obese country in Europe
- Scottish referendum was a good idea done badly
- Removing the IR lights in a Foscam FI9805W
- Fixing our Bosch ‘1 minute remaining’ dishwasher issue
- Dry ice ice cream
- Protected: Christmas 2011
- Playing with custard
- Press guilty as charged over crap survey (yet again)
- Superb lunch at Sat Bains development kitchen
- The Girl …
- Duck pond (not)
- AVing a bias?