Struth.. Sara thought it would be fun to go on the huge Ferris wheel that’s currently in the centre of Nottingham. What we forgot was that it’s very windy. Very very windy. The cars have metal gates, but are open to the wind which rocked the cars and howled through, and felt like it would blow us out … and it was a very long way down! We’re glad to be off it.
- Horstmann T50 thermostrat time setting
- How to change time on Danfoss TP5000
- UK is averagely obese (ish), NOT the second most obese country in Europe
- Scottish referendum was a good idea done badly
- Removing the IR lights in a Foscam FI9805W
- Fixing our Bosch ‘1 minute remaining’ dishwasher issue
- Dry ice ice cream
- Protected: Christmas 2011
- Playing with custard
- Press guilty as charged over crap survey (yet again)
- Superb lunch at Sat Bains development kitchen
- The Girl …
- Duck pond (not)
- AVing a bias?