I’ve been in Cardiff for quite a while now, and have seen quite a bit of rain. But, so far I’ve never really got that wet between the office and my flat. Looking out the window this morning I think that might be about to change. The rain is slightly less heavy than an hour ago, but looks more than enough for me to be very very wet by the time I get to the office. Good time to recall that I may have a good coat down here, but no brolly. Ah well – I’m surprised it’s taken this long, and it will prompt me to have a brolly.
- Horstmann T50 thermostrat time setting
- How to change time on Danfoss TP5000
- UK is averagely obese (ish), NOT the second most obese country in Europe
- Scottish referendum was a good idea done badly
- Removing the IR lights in a Foscam FI9805W
- Fixing our Bosch ‘1 minute remaining’ dishwasher issue
- Dry ice ice cream
- Protected: Christmas 2011
- Playing with custard
- Press guilty as charged over crap survey (yet again)
- Superb lunch at Sat Bains development kitchen
- The Girl …
- Duck pond (not)
- AVing a bias?