Sometimes you just have to improvise tools. This camera isn’t working at all, and is rather old but much loved. Also a good one to take on a boat by the kids this week. So, I’m having a crack at fixing it, and this 30 cm breadknife is just the trick for the minuscule fixing screws!
- Horstmann T50 thermostrat time setting
- How to change time on Danfoss TP5000
- UK is averagely obese (ish), NOT the second most obese country in Europe
- Scottish referendum was a good idea done badly
- Removing the IR lights in a Foscam FI9805W
- Fixing our Bosch ‘1 minute remaining’ dishwasher issue
- Dry ice ice cream
- Protected: Christmas 2011
- Playing with custard
- Press guilty as charged over crap survey (yet again)
- Superb lunch at Sat Bains development kitchen
- The Girl …
- Duck pond (not)
- AVing a bias?