I just bought a new pocket camera to replace the much loved olympus that expired in Ireland. Time has moved on, and you can now get completely waterproof shock proof etc. cameras … so I got one (an Olympus Stylus 1030SW). Since it is waterproof, I felt compelled to play, so we went for a walk at Holme pit, and I tried to get a photo of some of the small fish. Not wholly successful as the water was a little green, but good fun to try – and it felt really odd to be deliberately putting it underwater!
- Horstmann T50 thermostrat time setting
- How to change time on Danfoss TP5000
- UK is averagely obese (ish), NOT the second most obese country in Europe
- Scottish referendum was a good idea done badly
- Removing the IR lights in a Foscam FI9805W
- Fixing our Bosch ‘1 minute remaining’ dishwasher issue
- Dry ice ice cream
- Protected: Christmas 2011
- Playing with custard
- Press guilty as charged over crap survey (yet again)
- Superb lunch at Sat Bains development kitchen
- The Girl …
- Duck pond (not)
- AVing a bias?