I was walking across Cardiff bay last night and there was filming being set up – presumably for dr who or torchwood. Does make for a slightly surreal view, with a guy standing with a coffee and an automatic rifle, the fire brigade making the ground wet (in Wales!) and a small barricade that was built across the piazza (see poor light pic from camera in phone – and you can see where it is in the photo at the top of the blog). I wait to see whether the barricade looks more impressive on film. In real life if was tiny.
- Horstmann T50 thermostrat time setting
- How to change time on Danfoss TP5000
- UK is averagely obese (ish), NOT the second most obese country in Europe
- Scottish referendum was a good idea done badly
- Removing the IR lights in a Foscam FI9805W
- Fixing our Bosch ‘1 minute remaining’ dishwasher issue
- Dry ice ice cream
- Protected: Christmas 2011
- Playing with custard
- Press guilty as charged over crap survey (yet again)
- Superb lunch at Sat Bains development kitchen
- The Girl …
- Duck pond (not)
- AVing a bias?