We’ve had an iAudio X5 MP3 player for a year or three, and it’s done great service. Now runs RockBox rather than its rather naff basic software, and still a great sound quality, and with a 30Gb hard disk, loads of space … but, the battery was getting very very poor. Pleasing then that you can buy another for £15, and fit it in less than five minutes (not that this was a design aim, but the skills required aren’t too complex). Another few years of life I hope.
- Horstmann T50 thermostrat time setting
- How to change time on Danfoss TP5000
- UK is averagely obese (ish), NOT the second most obese country in Europe
- Scottish referendum was a good idea done badly
- Removing the IR lights in a Foscam FI9805W
- Fixing our Bosch ‘1 minute remaining’ dishwasher issue
- Dry ice ice cream
- Protected: Christmas 2011
- Playing with custard
- Press guilty as charged over crap survey (yet again)
- Superb lunch at Sat Bains development kitchen
- The Girl …
- Duck pond (not)
- AVing a bias?