It has taken us many years to try listing something on e-bay … but I am trying to work out why it took me so long. I sorted out the camera cupboard last weekend, and though that I might as well try and sell a teleconvertor that I bought for £70 … and at the last minute our 12+ year old film camera. We got £51 for the teleconvertor and £56 (!!!!!!) for the camera. Even allowing for the 10% ebay take that feels like a great return for hardly any work. And, to think we were thinking of putting that camera in the bin as ‘bound to be worthless’. Why did it take us this long to try this out?
- Horstmann T50 thermostrat time setting
- How to change time on Danfoss TP5000
- UK is averagely obese (ish), NOT the second most obese country in Europe
- Scottish referendum was a good idea done badly
- Removing the IR lights in a Foscam FI9805W
- Fixing our Bosch ‘1 minute remaining’ dishwasher issue
- Dry ice ice cream
- Protected: Christmas 2011
- Playing with custard
- Press guilty as charged over crap survey (yet again)
- Superb lunch at Sat Bains development kitchen
- The Girl …
- Duck pond (not)
- AVing a bias?