We’ve just seen that LIDL are selling self-standing single induction hob for £30 (see here). We have an induction main hob in the kitchen, and having used it for a few years, I find it very hard to believe that anyone installs anything else. It is superbly controllable (better than gas), very clean, and all in all a leap forward. The only challenge we have is that we only have four hobs, and for complex meals we sometimes want more. So, Sa is heading to tomorrow to see if she can get a couple of these from LIDL. If you want to experiment with induction the cheap then for £30 how could yo go wrong?
- Horstmann T50 thermostrat time setting
- How to change time on Danfoss TP5000
- UK is averagely obese (ish), NOT the second most obese country in Europe
- Scottish referendum was a good idea done badly
- Removing the IR lights in a Foscam FI9805W
- Fixing our Bosch ‘1 minute remaining’ dishwasher issue
- Dry ice ice cream
- Protected: Christmas 2011
- Playing with custard
- Press guilty as charged over crap survey (yet again)
- Superb lunch at Sat Bains development kitchen
- The Girl …
- Duck pond (not)
- AVing a bias?