One of the ‘joys’ of skiing/snowboarding is hiring boots and discovering that though they feel fine in the shop, by the time you hit the slopes you can’t walk, much less carve the slopes with grace and apblomb. If I’m honest grace and amplomb for me are not boot dependant – I have my own fitted boots, and the short description of snowboarding skills would be ‘underwhelming’. Last year it was Sa (who every year says ‘if we go next year, I’ll get my own boots’). This year Kat, who ended up in the fitting queue twice in a morning. Mind you, the joy of well fitting boots seems amplified by dreadful ones first! Right, finally, time to hit the slopes.
- Horstmann T50 thermostrat time setting
- How to change time on Danfoss TP5000
- UK is averagely obese (ish), NOT the second most obese country in Europe
- Scottish referendum was a good idea done badly
- Removing the IR lights in a Foscam FI9805W
- Fixing our Bosch ‘1 minute remaining’ dishwasher issue
- Dry ice ice cream
- Protected: Christmas 2011
- Playing with custard
- Press guilty as charged over crap survey (yet again)
- Superb lunch at Sat Bains development kitchen
- The Girl …
- Duck pond (not)
- AVing a bias?