It might now be often that a badly sprained wrist would class as a good result. But, since Kat had some pretty robust wrist guards on, and hence came away from a wipeout with ‘only’ a bad sprain, we think it is a fairly good outcome (and helpfully, not on her writing hand). At least she was doing something technical, on an off-piste run down a forest path, so has some credibility … When I broke my arm a few years back it was on a flat green run. Below nil credibility.
- Horstmann T50 thermostrat time setting
- How to change time on Danfoss TP5000
- UK is averagely obese (ish), NOT the second most obese country in Europe
- Scottish referendum was a good idea done badly
- Removing the IR lights in a Foscam FI9805W
- Fixing our Bosch ‘1 minute remaining’ dishwasher issue
- Dry ice ice cream
- Protected: Christmas 2011
- Playing with custard
- Press guilty as charged over crap survey (yet again)
- Superb lunch at Sat Bains development kitchen
- The Girl …
- Duck pond (not)
- AVing a bias?